Services and activities
Services and activities tailored to care for our guests’ needs, each in a special way, with courtesy and simplicity, making them feel at home.
“Pampered in every way": this is how we are described by the guests who come every year to spend their holidays at the Tritone, a family hotel in Senigallia. While cleanliness, tidiness and courtesy are essentials, all the amenities and personal touches we offer express an authentic, not merely conventional, hospitality, intended to assure you a carefree holiday, relaxation and amusement your only aim.
Our special, personal touches:
- welcome drink
- free wireless Internet
- baby baths, changing tables, potties and cots in rooms, cot sides
- free bicycles with child seats
- free passes for scheduled bus service to town
- discount shopping card
- newspapers and magazines for guests’ use
- tourist information and guides
- personalised guided tours for small groups
- personalised menus and flexible times in the restaurant for the youngest guests
- high-chairs, cushions, bibs and coloured place mats
- vegetarian menus
- special care for food allergy sufferers
- themed dinners on Saturdays
- sundowner in the garden every Sunday
- internal private car-park, partly under cover
What’s more, our hotel at Senigallia is close to attractions that will offer you afternoons and evenings of pure enjoyment, including crazy golf, children’s playgrounds, sailing, windsurf, kitesurf, canoe and stand up paddleboard schools and rickshaw hire.